Things that **** you off??

JonMikal said:
people who start one meaningless post after another in the OT area.

damit, you beat me too it

JonMikal said:
people who start one meaningless post after another in the OT area.

The mods aren't doing their jobs.

Work annoys me, specially those customers who won't leave you alone until you're selling them stuff at cost price. :grumpy:

MommyOf4Boys said:
Stupid drivers **** me off more than anything:
Drivers who drive slow in the passing lane
Drivers who drive with their blinker on
Drivers who pull out in front of you and drive slow
Drivers who pass you, get in front of you, just to slow down and turn
Drivers who speed up to be in front of you when two lanes merge to one and then they go slower than you
Drivers Drivers Drivers
Am I the only good driver in the world?! sheesh!
;)

:thumbup:

MommyOf4Boys said:
Am I the only good driver in the world?! sheesh!

Nah. No worries. You're not.
I am the only other one - on the other side of the pond :wink: !

LaFoto said:
Nah. No worries. You're not.
I am the only other one - on the other side of the pond :wink: !

the two of you are good drivers coz I'm not I dunno how to drive car..LOL:lmao:

monicam said:
what ****es you off the most. please do not say anything having to do with race,religon or gender.

the thing that ****es me off the most is dumb people that don't know they're dumb:x

Thing that upsets me is people who think that they can judge other people. What makes you so smart?

Proud to say that I am a "dumb person" that does not know they are dumb!

I love it!

You talking judge as in directing traffic at heaven's gate, or character judging?

Cause i'm pretty damn good at the latter. I don't know a thing about heaven though lol.

Drivers who, upon reaching a speed bump, act like they're preparing to drive into a mine field.

monicam said:
what ****es you off the most. please do not say anything having to do with race,religon or gender.

middle-aged pantheist eskimo women (with attitude) :er:

:hugs: j/k

..or actually what pee's me off is.. when you put your last 50c in one of those snack machines and push the button/make your choice and the little curly metal thing turns through 270degrees and .. your candy bar just hangs up against the glass instead of falling into the freaking tray:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: really bad kharma

hate hate hate.

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and to nobody else."

Most reactions

Back