Things to Avoid When Asking Your Friend to be Your Photographer

I see more threads like this in your future.......lol
The next one might be......"Why you shouldn't EVER shoot a wedding for a friend!!" :lol:
I hope it goes well for you!!

:lol: Everyone, and thanks for your support? :lol:

Mish... I actually may be. Simple fact is this guy's fiance is a good kid (half his age, so yes... a kid) and I don't feel like punishing her just because her fiance is an asshat. However, this is also the guy who was telling my friend that professional photographers are full of **** because everyone has a camera phone and photographers are just overcharging for what anyone can do with the phone in their pocket... soooooooo... my thought is basically if he crosses a line with me, I'll likely give him one warning and then shut them down completely.

As I'm typing this I'm really wondering why I still ever see this person. :lol:

This guy obviously has no appreciation for art or creative aesthetics. This is a common trait in most folks with the mind frame that "art is easy."

When you can't make or even appreciate art youre life becomes dull and cynical towards those who can.

But there is an easy solution to this situation that you are obviously overlooking. He only thinks with the head that is not on his shoulders.

This reminds me of a quote: "the man is the head but the wife is the neck and the neck can make the head move any way it wants."

Get her on board with the program and you shouldnt have any problems.

Or if that doesnt work you can give him a high five.....

to the face......

with a folding chair.

I do love the stove/camera analogy. Going to have to steal that one.

haha... for the record, I stole it from someone else, but yes,,, it is perfect.

I see more threads like this in your future.......lol
The next one might be......"Why you shouldn't EVER shoot a wedding for a friend!!" :lol:
I hope it goes well for you!!

hahah...

Or if that doesnt work you can give him a high five.....

to the face......

with a folding chair.

:lol: Also an excellent idea.

We all know what big cameras are compensating for. ;)

hahaha...

Ok I needed a laugh or two. This thread was just what the doctor ordered. :lol:

That quote came from my wife. Thats why I love her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back