Things you don't want to admit...

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:shock: :shock: ...ummmm..eerrrrr...I ...watch...(GULP)...Gilmore Girls. Sheewww.. I feel better now. At first I was made by my girlfriend but it has grown on me....okay okay enough about me...now it's your turn. :?

It's okay- we will laugh at you but in order to laugh you gotta spill some too.

aggiezach said:
I like baths....

THats about all I got

Zach :D

AAWWW now Zach...I know you got something better than that. Think of it as therapy. :wink:

ok ummmmmm, I really like teddy bears too, wait I mean I think they're alright :D

Can't really comment on Gilmore Girls cause I've never seen it myself. But Zach, that is quite a confession. 1st baths, then teddy bears but what about baths with teddy bears?

Not Neve said:
Can't really comment on Gilmore Girls cause I've never seen it myself. But Zach, that is quite a confession. 1st baths, then teddy bears but what about baths with teddy bears?

LOL, now you're all on to me!!!

* runs and hide in the bathroom with his favorite Teddy Bear*

Zach :D

When I was little I was taught that my soft toys came to life when I was asleep and they had a party. Now I think every soft toy has feelings. For example, yesterday I bought a small white bear for a Christmas present which left two in the box. I felt a right bastard taking away their friend.

Still, at least I didn't leave one on his own.

I am a boobie fanatic. There is just something about them... so many sizes... so many shapes...

(I really wanted to post something profound in here.. but I went for honesty instead.)

Luminosity said:
But sometimes they give me a headache with the speed/amount they talk .....:confused:

My girlfriend watches that show...they never shut up! It's just a bunch of people taking turns talking as fast as they can.

You know...a lot of those cheesy shows (Gilmore, OC, One Tree Hill) have great tunes on them and I've discovered a lot of new unsigned bands from their respective websites. The woman in charge of music for the OC hangs out at small bars and gets her music from there, instead of Warner Bros...which I think is kind of cool.

Um, okay...I have watched ONE episode of One Tree Hill....and back in college I used to watch 90210...with all my buddies of course talking about manly things. :lol:

2Stupid2Duck said:
I am a boobie fanatic. There is just something about them... so many sizes... so many shapes...

(I really wanted to post something profound in here.. but I went for honesty instead.)

so little time? Dude, I don't know any straight male that doesn't get mesmorized by them. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back