Things you don't want to admit...

core_17 said:
I watch Gilmore Girls too. And 7th Heaven...

oh dear correy..
we need to have you exorcized.
i do believe its the worst show on television lol
they are brainwashing you with their sugary sweetness!!!!
turn away!!! turn away!!!

its alright sweetheart, we can get you through this time of trauma.

Scott...Summer is bad news! Seth needs to wake up to himself!!!! Bad news!!
I love that Seth Cohen :love:

manda said:
core_17 said:
I watch Gilmore Girls too. And 7th Heaven...

oh dear correy..
we need to have you exorcized.
i do believe its the worst show on television lol
they are brainwashing you with their sugary sweetness!!!!
turn away!!! turn away!!!

its alright sweetheart, we can get you through this time of trauma.

Yeah, but see, it balances out all the crapiness in my life! :LOL:

hobbes28 said:
eromallagadnama said:
Oh and no I'm not blonde either...

But you are from the South. :D

(don't let the label fool ya, I'm a southerner living up north)

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! I'm a southerner too.

Amanda...for pete's sake it was your 21st birthday!!!! Didn't the bartender let you in on it? :wink: :lol:

manda said:

Of course Summer is bad news, but in such a good way.

I think Seth should have gone with the blond girl, I forget her name. And is it me or is Ryan trying to hard to be James Dean?

Another thing I don't wanna admit. I literally had DREAMS about my Canon Rebel while I was waiting for it to arrive... :oops:

core_17 said:
Another thing I don't wanna admit. I literally had DREAMS about my Canon Rebel while I was waiting for it to arrive... :oops:

Of course you did. Read up on some basic psychology. ;-)

I don't know wether I am as smart as I think, smarter or just stupid and delusional.

ferny said:
All this talk of the Gilmore Girls and I haven't a clue who they are.

It is a really bad show stay away!

WB.com said:
Set in a storybook Connecticut town populated with an eclectic mix of everyday folks and lovable lunatics, Gilmore Girls is a humorous multigenerational series about friendship, family and the ties that bind. Now beginning its fifth season, Gilmore Girls has been honored with an AFI Award and two Viewers for Quality Television Awards, and was named New Program of the Year by the Television Critics Association
:shock: :shock:

i sometimes sing along to the cardigans and sixpence none the richer in the shower :oops:

md

When I was little I thought you could only marry someone that had the same birthday that you did. My parents were born on the same day/year and in the same hospital so that's where I must have gotten that idea.

MDowdey said:
i sometimes sing along to the cardigans and sixpence none the richer in the shower :oops:

I do the same! I just wanted to put that I sing in the shower and I saw your post hahahah :)

MDowdey said:

md

DUDE!?!?! ....I would have never admitted to that. We're never gonna let this die!!!! WHAHAHA!!!....no deep blue something tossed in? :wink:

mygrain said:
hobbes28 said:
eromallagadnama said:
Oh and no I'm not blonde either...

But you are from the South. :D

(don't let the label fool ya, I'm a southerner living up north)

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! I'm a southerner too.

Amanda...for pete's sake it was your 21st birthday!!!! Didn't the bartender let you in on it? :wink: :lol:

Where you from mygrain??? I'm not a drinking type of gal, unless you consider mountain dew and cherry vanilla dr.pepper "drinks", so that's why the bartender didn't clue me in.

Most reactions

Back