Things you don't want to admit...

eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
hobbes28 said:
eromallagadnama said:
Oh and no I'm not blonde either...

But you are from the South. :D

(don't let the label fool ya, I'm a southerner living up north)

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHAAAAAAWWWW!!!! I'm a southerner too.

Amanda...for pete's sake it was your 21st birthday!!!! Didn't the bartender let you in on it? :wink: :lol:

Where you from mygrain??? I'm not a drinking type of gal, unless you consider mountain dew and cherry vanilla dr.pepper "drinks", so that's why the bartender didn't clue me in.

Oxford, MS(home of William Faulkner and John Grisham-or so he claims, he still has a home here but he's never around..think he's a hollywood monkey now)....It's a town in North MS scarred from all kinds of racial insanity from the 50's and 60's. It's done a completely 180 since and now has been in the top 10 retirement communities in the US for the last 6 or so years. Lots of artists and musicians around, very cultured literary town that has crazy zoning laws. Home to The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss- breeding ground for rich southern kids.) I've lived here pretty much all my life. Kind of sad but I travel when I can.

BTW i tried the vanilla cherry dr.pepper and I thought it was okay...I could have done without the vanlla part but still tasty. :D

Sounds more interesting than the little town I'm from. I travel as much as I can too...gotta see something different than just cows :D
As far as the cherry vanilla dr.pepper goes, I would definitely love just cherry dr.pepper, but I've found that some taste like they have more cherry and others that taste more like vanilla...not to bad though.

Big Mike said:
Oh....Northern Exposure. I love that show.

I never really watched it when it was on prime time but I've seen just about every episode on rerun.

I haven't seen it in a long time...I miss it. :cry:

I see John Corbett in a lot of things these days...but he will never have a character as cool as he did on that show.

About 7 years ago I was flying back from NY sitting next to these 70 or early 80 year old people. We talked a bit then the usual where are you from question comes up.

Me:" I live in Alaska and flying back there now"

Old couple:"Ohhhh you live in Alaska? I dont know how you do it. I have seen that show, Northern something or other. Are you depressed all the time like that one doctor. I feel sorry for you. How do you live up there. Do they really use American money there or did they get that wrong?"

Me:"Uhhh that show is nothing like Alaska. Well a little bit but not that extreme."

I listened to this old couple asking questions for the next hour. No breaks just asking questions.

so now I am afraid I to admit I live in alaska to old people

hmmm ok ok and one more: I sleep with a teddy bear :) I mean, it just sits on my bed but I like to have it there:)

I tried to watch 7th heaven, I seen a couple episodes, then I missed a few weeks and then the next one I seen was like 6 months later so I gave up on it. And now, its all weird.

Hmm, something I dont want to admit, hmm. I like some cartoons? :0)

yeah I used to watch 7th heaven too :) but then I missed some episodes :)

My friends criticize me for smoking menthol cigarettes (and super light) huh..

mentos_007 said:
yeah I used to watch 7th heaven too :) but then I missed some episodes :)

My friends criticize me for smoking menthol cigarettes (and super light) huh..

That must be like smoking warm air :lol:

warm air that slowly decreases your wallet thickness and causes internal damage *smirks*

GerryDavid said:
warm air that slowly decreases your wallet thickness and causes internal damage *smirks*

Ah... but minty fresh internal damage :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back