Think So Brain

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
This is Think So Brain, one of the "smaller" groups that we just took on and are "developing" for stardom.
I took these today at the Erie Canal, there are plenty more but I said Id give them a couple to add to their MySpace site.

IMG_4256copy4x6.jpg

IMG_4228copy4x6.jpg

On the second one, his forehead looks a bit too bright. They all seem to look kind of down in the dumps; what kind of music is it that they play? (BTW, I like the placement of the watermark on the first one much better)

They are pretty hardcore rock, we were looking for a darker moody feeling, as for the 2nd pic (Luke) This guy had some pretty white makeup going on, with black outlined lips and eyes etc...it was tough so I had to sacrifice his forhead to get the rest of the shot to look right...I still think it turned out well

You guys wanna know something hilarious???????

ALL last week I was in a training class at work...While I was in the training class we got some new people on my team there....Guess who sits directly across from me at work?????

guess!!.

THE BALD GUY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We freaked out this morning! I was like HEY!! He was liek I didnt know you worked here! LOL We had a blast talking today!! He is now to Teletech and just out of transition so I helped him on some calls this afternoon. Small world huh!!

Cool shots Shelly. Nicely captured.

Most reactions

Back