Thinking about buying darkroom equipment

Well honestly, at some point I am probably going to have a darkroom and a scanner. But right now it seems like a better idea to invest the money into a darkroom, although I wouldn't mind seeing some of pictures before I decide if they are worth printing or not, as it is quite time consuming.

How is the software for those scanners? I heard the Plustek 8200 is a really good scanner, but its software is a mess. Is that true?

Get Vuescan software. link ...... VueScan Scanner Software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Although a wet print, in my opinion and 35 years doing this professionally, done properly is far superior to scanning and ink jet. A wet print will show you the full potential of a neg vs a scan/print.

Get Vuescan software. link ...... VueScan Scanner Software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
Although a wet print, in my opinion and 35 years doing this professionally, done properly is far superior to scanning and ink jet. A wet print will show you the full potential of a neg vs a scan/print.
Thanks for the link! And I agree with what you said about the wet print. I got a few rolls of film developed at a pretty good place, and I asked them to print a few pictures (they scanned them and then printed them on nice paper). Even though the pictures look pretty good, the one wet print I did looks absolutely stunning and blows the store's prints out of the water.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back