THINKING OF ALISON AND HOBBES AND LITTLE EVELYN

Okay, everyone - here's a quick update! :D

Just got off the phone with Aubrey, and they have been promised a bed at 7:30 this evening! (or there will be one very irate Southern boy in the lobby, and no one wants that!). :lol:

So the Great Evelyn Never-ending Labor might actually be in its final hours! :thumbup:

(Aubrey said something about a webcam, but I think I talked him out of it...Alison can thank me later) :mrgreen:

:cheer:

terri said:
(Aubrey said something about a webcam, but I think I talked him out of it...Alison can thank me later) :mrgreen:

Is he mad? He knows us other wise chicks will be there in spirit whipping anyone that upsets our wise soul sister. Twenty lashings just for the thought Aub. :lol:

photogoddess said:
Is he mad? He knows us other wise chicks will be there in spirit whipping anyone that upsets our wise soul sister. Twenty lashings just for the thought Aub. :lol:
He's a bit giddy at the moment, but when I yelled "No!" at him he got the message....stay with me, Tammy! ;) Alison might need our help before this night is through..... :lmao:

terri said:
He's a bit giddy at the moment, but when I yelled "No!" at him he got the message....stay with me, Tammy! ;) Alison might need our help before this night is through..... :lmao:

I'm with ya girlie and I'm not going anywhere. I'm sending all the good thoughts and vibes I can across country to our Alison and our honorary wise chick. :lovey:

Thanks for the update! :)

it's 8:52 EST...They're in NH, right? That's EST, right? Sooooooooooo.......

Is it time to scream mozel tov and hand out cigars????????????

I gotta know!!!!!!

Well, I need to go to bed soon, so Alison and Aubrey and Little E, I wish you a hearty MOZEL TOV!!!!!!!

Jeff Canes said:
how do we get the live webcam feed? hope all is going well
:shock: You don't - not if the remaining wise chicks here have any say in the matter! :biglaugh:

i take it that means nothing yet on the news....

i had to checkin on my new baby cuzin'..bless their heart!!!

thinking of ya'll...as is everyone on here!!

Most reactions

Back