THINKING OF ALISON AND HOBBES AND LITTLE EVELYN

terri said:
:lol:

We can thank Alison for at least knowing we're all on pins and needles....she and her mom made Aubrey call Chase (we can't call him, no cells in hospitals), and according to Chase, Aubrey seemed to believe we're not interested in updates until there is an actual babe in arms..... :roll: Silly man. He's been educated now. :mrgreen:

So, here is the latest! :D

No baby yet! But they have gotten her water to break and she's been given some meds to accelerate things. So hopefully this means just a matter of hours now, for real! :thumbup:

Keep the positive thoughts. :lovey:

Woo Hoo...and glad Aubrey has been educated....Thanks again Terri!! : )

Good vibes in bucket-loads from Germany to New Hampshire!!!
:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

("accelerate things" sounds painful ... ouch...)

I'll try and keep this going Corinna!
Good vibes in bucket-loads from California to New Hampshire!!!
:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

Good vibes in bucket-loads from Washington, DC to New Hampshire!!!

Good vibes in bucket-loads from YOUR ARKANSAS FAM to New Hampshire!!!

woodsac said:
Good vibes in bucket-loads from California to New Hampshire!!!

Me too...Me too!

Congrats, so glad to hear of your blessed gift. Hope you all are happy and healthy. So great to hear of your happy new year!

1.gif
i can't wait!! the first offspring of TPF!!

From Phoenix, Arizona too!!

Good vibes in bucket-loads warmed up on the fire from Alberta, Canada to New Hampshire!!!

:lmao:

Matty-Bass said:
Good vibes in bucket-loads warmed up on the fire from Alberta, Canada to New Hampshire!!!

:lmao:

What he said.. without the rolling smily. ;)

Most reactions

Back