thinking of sending a email to local real estate agents

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
asking if they would want me to take pictures of there homes for sale and for rent for there websites, etc. has anyone done this what type of letter did you write them, what did you include in your letter and was it successful?

thanks

Not a bad idea... Let us know!

What you need is a remote helicopter with a camera mount. I heard you get a lot of money taking picture from the air ;). Only on multi million dollar homes though. Let me know if it works!

I would check their web sites first, to see whether they already have photos of their houses for sale and the quality of the shots.

Recently I have seen sites with as many as 30 shots per listing and virtual tours of more expensive houses.

skieur

What you need is a remote helicopter with a camera mount. I heard you get a lot of money taking picture from the air ;). Only on multi million dollar homes though. Let me know if it works!

Note my avatar and guess what kind of photography I prefer to do...:mrgreen:

- Jeff

asking if they would want me to take pictures of there homes for sale and for rent for there websites, etc. has anyone done this what type of letter did you write them, what did you include in your letter and was it successful?

thanks

Ive heard that the real estate agents are cheap and would rather do it themselves with a $100 point and shoot than to hire someone to do it. That the only real market are the multi million dollar homes.

But its worth a try, perhaps theres an agent near you that understands the value of good photography.

Ive tried to email real estate agents around here about teaming up with them, giving them coupons for free family portraits to their recent customers and then hopefully I get some sales from that, but no one has responded to my emails. Im going to go to talk to them sometime, just havent had time yet.

You may want to skip the email and go into the office and ask. Bring a portfolio. : )

Most reactions

Back