thinking

noob873

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
harsh cc/suggestions welcome

DSC_5443a.jpg

i like it. i really like the lighting. it makes you think what hes thinking about. and very cool hat haha

I think he is about to whip out some kind of ninja tool and do some crazy samurai moves toward the camera, thus slashing it in half with his razor sharp blade.. the composition says it all. :thumbup:

I LOVE THE CONTRAST LIGHTING.
The only thing I'd suggest is in shots like that, try to minimize the softness of it thus giving it the harsher edges/shadows - I feel it would be more appropriate in this case. and skin tones appear a bit cold.
It says you have SB600s, I find them to be a bit colder then sb800. Although I shoot RAW now I attempt to get exposure and color as perfect as possible to minimizes time in PP; figured I mentioned about the SB600 color.

Well, I like the image but it does not make me think of thinking.

The only thing that bothers me is whatever is sticking out of the right sleeve (left side of the image.) A watch?

I LOVE THE CONTRAST LIGHTING.
The only thing I'd suggest is in shots like that, try to minimize the softness of it thus giving it the harsher edges/shadows - I feel it would be more appropriate in this case. and skin tones appear a bit cold.
It says you have SB600s, I find them to be a bit colder then sb800. Although I shoot RAW now I attempt to get exposure and color as perfect as possible to minimizes time in PP; figured I mentioned about the SB600 color.
I used one profoto 600r with a zoom reflector shot through an umbrella upper camera right for this.
Well, I like the image but it does not make me think of thinking.

The only thing that bothers me is whatever is sticking out of the right sleeve (left side of the image.) A watch?

Yeah it was a simple string type bracelet, unfortunately I didn't want that showing either but it was just barely visible which is kind of annoying, oh well.

Yeah it was a simple string type bracelet, unfortunately I didn't want that showing either but it was just barely visible which is kind of annoying, oh well.

Wrong answer. You are the photographer and you are in charge. If you don't want the jewelry have the model remove it. Unlike some piercings, a bracelet is no big deal to remove and put back on after the shoot. :D

Most reactions

Back