ThinkTank Streetwalker Bag Thoughts

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So a little while ago, I bought a ThinkTank Streetwalker bag to replace my aging Lowepro Flipside 300. At first I really like the bag because its actually quite spacious and the build quality was top notch..lots of pockets to put things. I was happy...but then the other day I started thinking about it.

I spent over $170 on this bag and it literally just stays in my home because Its too heavy to carry around...the only time I'd need to bring it is when I need all my gear..but I rarely go on shoots like that. I normally just bring my camera and couple lenses and use my messenger bag. I find that a lot more comfortable and not back breaking when going on a photo walk or whatever.

To be honest, I find the Streetwalker bag really unconformable to wear as a backpack..the Lowepro Flipside 300 was far more comfortable.

I really wanted to like this bag but I think I'm going to have to sell it and find something else. I hope I can sell it anyways...

So I'm back at square one again...trying to find a new bag. What would be a good bag to just store gear in? I probably could get some foam and fit in my drawer of my desk and use that to store my lenses. But I think I'd rather have a bag that I could bring with me when I do need all my gear.

Before I bought the ThinkTank Streetwalker, I was looking at the Tamrac Pro 12 case and maybe that's what I'll get. Seems like a good bag to store your gear in and bring it with you when doing larger shoots.

I would prefer a bag with back pack straps...a sling would be fine or none at all.

Any suggestions would kindly be appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back