Thinktank Streetwalker Pro

skinnyboy_74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new bag. At the moment I have a Crumpler 6 million dollar home, which is fantastic but when I have to take everything with me, I find I end up carrying more bags than I have hands for. I've been doing some research and the Thinktank Streetwalker Pro has positive reviews and I was just wondering if anyone has some experience with? What would have to go in it is:

Nikon D700 gripped, Nikon D90 gripped, Nikkor 24-70, Nikkor 50mm, Nikkor 85mm, 2xSB600s, a stofen, gary fong diffuser, batteries, chargers, etc (all those extras).

Cramped, I think I could fit it all in the crumpler bag with extras in my light stand bag, but I do want to leave some room as I am sure things will be added in the future to my set up (looking at purchasing the nikkor 105mm f2.8 this summer). As well, I do like the backpack design as opposed to the shoulder bag - for small stuff I do like the messenger bag but when I need everything, it can get heavy, fast.

crumpler bag is not a direct comparision for thinktank harddrive. Hard drive is much better designed product and comes with a lifetime warranty.

yes the equipment ad listed by you shall easily fir in the thintank harddrive main compartment by using 70%-80% of the space only :)

you will still have space in main compartment and completely empty inside cover pockets, side pockets and front pockets.

the only thin i feel that this bag could have had to make it perfect would be to have a top access for quickly reaching your camera but i realized that this would reduce stability by impacting shape of the bag.

let me know if you have any other questions. if u have not bought it yet then trust me, you should and would love it.

crumpler bag is not a direct comparision for thinktank harddrive. Hard drive is much better designed product and comes with a lifetime warranty.

yes the equipment ad listed by you shall easily fir in the thintank harddrive main compartment by using 70%-80% of the space only :)

you will still have space in main compartment and completely empty inside cover pockets, side pockets and front pockets.

the only thin i feel that this bag could have had to make it perfect would be to have a top access for quickly reaching your camera but i realized that this would reduce stability by impacting shape of the bag.

let me know if you have any other questions. if u have not bought it yet then trust me, you should and would love it.

Picked it up a few months back (never saw this reply, sorry!)...and yea, I love it! best bag I own...fits so much into it without really any issues!

Most reactions

Back