This bike is rubbish!

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's hard for a bicycle to be environmentally-unfriendly, but this one stuck in the beach at Cleveleys, Lancashire is. And so is its owner!

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Cleveleys-bicycle.jpg

Nice view! Though I would have chosen a different composition. I would have placed the bike a lot more off-centre. Giving the beach a lot more space, and in the corner the bike which doesn't belong on such a beautiful beach.

Nice view! Though I would have chosen a different composition. I would have placed the bike a lot more off-centre. Giving the beach a lot more space, and in the corner the bike which doesn't belong on such a beautiful beach.

yeh that would improve it, but if i took the photo i would never realise it would be bettr in the corner until i come to view all the pictures.... Great photo though

I like it good use of light although I agree its a little too centred

I like the way tb2 cropped the image. I like it more each time I look at it. I feel it makes a very strong statement just the way it is. Ab$olut is right about the light, to my eye it's a very nice exposure.

Very pleasing light and tones.
I like it. BTW Is the bike for sale?

Dani

Thanks for the comments folks. I was a little restricted when I took this shot, and managed to get to a piece of dryish sand quite close to the bike. But all around me was water! I took another shot with it off centre in the corner of an expanse of sand and water, but, on balance preferred this shot for the stronger statement it makes. I appreciate the ideas and input. Cheers.

Tony

Most reactions

New Topics

Back