this buds for you

conch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Buds, pretty much the only thing out in the woods with any color other than green and brown.

P1150098.jpg

P1150103.jpg

P1150089.jpg

P1150113.jpg

P1150129.jpg

WOW! Great series here. I really like your DOF in this series as well as your composition. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Lovely.
Are they supposed to be this far out at this time of the year, or are you, too, having a way too warm winter? We do!
So you also appreciate every bit of colour in this season that you can find? Shake hands on this :):D

I really like the first one for its good composition and the last one for the good lines. Great work getting good pics out of something ordinary you otherwise tend to barely notice :)

Great series conch! You might consider cropping the bright spot off the right side of the first one as it's a bit distracting.

Love the DOF in the last shot. Well done! :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for comments and encouragements. :)

Are they supposed to be this far out at this time of the year, or are you, too, having a way too warm winter? We do!
I have no idea what kind of trees they are but I think that's just how they prepare for spring by budding early. :)

I was really hoping it was going to be a green bud as it were
spring's only 3 months away. i will definitely get some shots of those greens. :wink:

Great series conch! You might consider cropping the bright spot off the right side of the first one as it's a bit distracting.
yes, i see what you mean. thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back