This car needs work

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
But I thought it had a nice reflection.
47b6dc25b3127cce97469d4ab20900000016108AYuGrFi4buT

Quite different from the usual car shots you see on here, right, where there are only shiny, gleaming, freshly laundered (;)) cars, eh? but yes, this is interesting in its own maner. I'm sure this car never expected to have its picture taken anymore, and now it feels honoured ;).

Well, the car belongs to a mechanic. You know what they say about mechanincs... After each day of working on others' cars, why would he want to work on his own? My husband is a mechanic at a big dealership and it's like pulling teeth without novicane just to get him to spend 15 minutes changing the oil.

LaFoto said:
Quite different from the usual car shots you see on here, right, where there are only shiny, gleaming, freshly laundered (;)) cars, eh? but yes, this is interesting in its own maner. I'm sure this car never expected to have its picture taken anymore, and now it feels honoured ;).

Was that a subtle hint? :mrgreen: :lol:

Nice shot. :)

Could that have been a subtle hint, you reckon???????????????? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mack, please go back and make your hotlink just a link, and then you are not ruining anything - the pic is way too large, too.
If you don't know how to edit your post adequately, I am here to help you.

Xmetal did, and it was for him, anyway ;). He loves to photograph cars - and his photos always show shiny cars. That's what I meant to say.

My integra just said:

long live honda..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THORHAMMER said:
My integra just said:

long live honda..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband's honda has been though so many transformations. (above is not his car) I will have to dig up all the pictures. Anyway, his "actual" car has close to 200K miles on it I believe and still running strong. It's current state is HEAVILY modified but still mostly street legal. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back