this evenings pictures

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I first got my A60.. and even when I first got my rebel I used to just walk around the house or outside and just see what I could find.. but for some reason I havn't done that in quite some time.. all I have been doing is planned out idea's.. :?
So I went for a little stroll with the camera and here is what I got...

first stop.. my bathroom.
window-reflection.jpg

then I took some pics of the bunny's that hang around here..
bunny-ears-b.jpg

bunny-portrait-in-color.jpg

then... I have always wondered what would happen if I took a pic directly of the sun :lol: soooo I gave it a try.. and of course I didn't look through the view finder just pointed and trusted the autofocus.. was quite surprised how it came out.. was something like 1/1000 f32..
trees-sunset.jpg

*edit* just touched it up.. didn't do the best job but it's better :)

yup,
Troy :D

ps: any comments or crits?

It was between 8-8:30 pm.. was still somewhat bright outside..

I just noticed there is some sort of streak going across the picture.. it's white.. it's in the middle..I guess I should try and ps it out.

cześć, Troy! -;) -:)
i like the composition of #1, but its a pity that a flowers (and a window) are out of focus...they should be the strongest point , so the soft focus here disturbs all idea -;)

#2, he he - i dont know why, but that one made me laugh -:)))) he he , i really like these strange ears - i think this one is my fav!

nice work, troy!

I like your first one. There's an abstract quality about it that makes the picture stand out for me. I also like the color and lighting which helps give it that abstract flavor.

Dziękuję anja :D

I think i'll try shooting the first one again with it in focus and see how it turns out.. i'll be sure to post it in here and get everyones opinion on it :D

na ra :D

Harpper said:
I like your first one. There's an abstract quality about it that makes the picture stand out for me. I also like the color and lighting which helps give it that abstract flavor.

just wondering.. do you think the towell rack adds to the picture or takes away from it? there's not much I can do about though :?

:) totally agree

just wondering.. do you think the towell rack adds to the picture or takes away from it?

adds :D

:shock: how did you get the polish letters? :D

That first one is just absolutely awesome to me. I love the value you used within that monochromatic scale. The fact that the frame is the same scale also adds niceness.

Fellow A60! *high five*

pilgrim said:
just wondering.. do you think the towell rack adds to the picture or takes away from it? there's not much I can do about though :?
I think it adds to the picture. Without the towel rack there maybe too much dead space on the left side. The dead space on the top and top left works for me but without the towel rack it might be excessive dead space.

Also at first the rack looked a little weird sticking out into the light like that but for me it made be take a second look at the picture. I think I appreciated the picture more because of it. It made me become aware of what the picture was and what was going on with the angles and lighting. It has kind of a fine art feel to it.

choice pics Troy, i always look forward seeing your posts!

the first two appeal to me most. The first is minimalistic, simple and beautiful. I love it, nothing i would change about it. It has a mystery to it that appeals to me.

the 2nd rabbit is pretty cool! Its like a little gremlin standing in the middle of the pasture, and you can't tell if its facing you or has its back turned. I dig it!

thanks for sharing those!

Thanks for the input harper, I agree with you about the towell rack..

Thanks mark :D, the third picture was pretty much taken for my mom because she's always asking me to take a picture of the rabbits, so yah. And the last one was tottaly an experiment to see what would happen..
Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Most reactions

Back