This evening's walk in the park.

Which ones do you like? (Multi Select If Needed)

• None. All are mediocre or poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. 1

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No. 2

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No. 3

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No. 4

• No. 5

• No. 6

• No. 7

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No. 8

• Total voters
:sun: :coffee:

Thanks! Yeah, I meant to set the polling to multi-vote but I hit save without doing so and it doesn't allow editing the poll options.

Maybe if a mod reads this they could set it for me?

I picked 3 because I liked the framing you did and the unbalance of the flowers on the top right of the picture.

I liked 4, 5, 7and 8 especially. But the poll only lets me choose 1 as I am guessing someone must have already pointed out.

Five has great color and seven is just a really interesting set with the flowers in bloom and the little buds.

Eight is just beautiful. Where is this? Sort of reminds me of The Huntington in LA. I actually have some decent shots from there. I wish I had a better cam though because there are some major blowouts ruining one of my favorite pics I've ever taken. I should post a WIP thread on it...

[EDIT]Crap did I just blame my camera???

That is bad-ass. :thumbup:

I don't really like tone-mapped HDR either. I like to see it used as an augmentation to the shortcomings of the media towards realistic ends.

Like the first time you see a good final gather :rockon:

Couldn't you post your photos WITHOUT adding a poll to each and every one of your threads, like everyone else does, too, Bifurcator? I would have asked you to leave out the polls in PM if you had your settings set to "PMs allowed" but you haven't...

Forum politics, so soon? I have always had both PM and receive emails enabled btw so I'm not understanding that. Unless I'm forced to not add polls I want to continue using them. Roughly 70% of the people who view the threads (in my case) don't leave a comment of any kind. A poll is a great way for them to quickly leave an opinion while remaining anonymous or not having to go to the trouble of typing. In many cases I guess people who have poor opinions of the image(s) won't say so or comment as such because they don't want to appear negative in public. With a poll they can say what they really think and still keep the upbeat persona that contributes to the fun here. So many positives and the only negative that I can think of is one extra touch of the scroll-wheel for those who don't wish to participate.

BTW, did you have a chance to read message number 4 in this thread? If you have the time I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Here's the messaging options as set at join-date:

SafariSnapz_001.gif

I haven't modified them since. Is this incorrect for receiving PMs and emails from all?

Particularly liked 4, 5 and 7.

In 8 you were stymied by not having a foreground feature near enough to the main subject.

I can't vote on the poll. Has it expired?

Couldn't you post your photos WITHOUT adding a poll to each and every one of your threads, like everyone else does, too, Bifurcator? I would have asked you to leave out the polls in PM if you had your settings set to "PMs allowed" but you haven't...

What's wrong with a poll attached to the thread? No one is required to participate in either the thread or poll. :confused:

Particularly liked 4, 5 and 7.

In 8 you were stymied by not having a foreground feature near enough to the main subject.

I can't vote on the poll. Has it expired?

Really? It expired? That sucks. I set it not to ever expire. Weird!

Anyway, nice comment on 8. Much appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back