This ever happen to you?

BmDubb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You got out... Take 50 or more pictures.... Get back, upload them.. And only 1 or 2 are what you feel worth keeping? This really is frustrating lol :D

Yep, took 102 photos yesterday and most of them are rubbish, even the ones that looked awesome in the camera's lcd screen :(

Sometimes there is none worth keeping cause you forgot your ISO at 800. But it's ok, you can do the 6 hour hike up the mountain again and reshoot.

I went out today and shot a bunch... and nothing really struck me as at all interesting when I got home. But practice makes... well, a little better.

You got out... Take 50 or more pictures.... Get back, upload them.. And only 1 or 2 are what you feel worth keeping? This really is frustrating lol :D

Man, that happened when I was using film (and paying to get it developed)!

I had a friend that spent eight hours and three 36-shot rolls of film to get a single shot.

Yesterday I took about 450 photos and only got about 7 worth keeping, I'm with ya.

Man, that happened when I was using film (and paying to get it developed)!

I had a friend that spent eight hours and three 36-shot rolls of film to get a single shot.
Echo that! Testify!!

That happens all the time to me. I can deal with it but I cant imagine those kind of odds when shooting film. That would have killed me. lol

In my pro days I had a shoot in Miami took over 200 rolls of 35mm and after looking and looking, found one I really liked. So I think it really depends on your judgment of a good shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back