this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how strange, nobody would probably watch that here either.

hey but hang on a minute we do.

we pay yearly tv liecence. do you?

somebody changed my title.

its true i cant stop posting but only on this thread though. nothing is interesting elsewhere

We pay a cable bill but that is paying for the network of cables and wires and cable company employes, not the programming.

We pay for programming by buying beer

Jols, you're either getting entertainment from this thread and people giving you attention, or you're a very petty person. Either way, you're coming across as a bit of a pillock.

You appear to have a aura of arrogance about you but you've shown that you don't have the level of intelligence you believe you hold. One of those people with a blindness to all others who have slight differences to themselves.

Do you have friends? Do your children actually like you? Or does everyone simply tolerate you through necessity? You appear to be drawn to crowds, but don't realise you're in the middle of them and everyone outside is giggling.

Or... you're getting kicks from this thread and people spending time on you. This is rather pathetic if true and will only make the giggles turn to raucous laughter.

:popcorn:

somebody changed my title.

its true i cant stop posting but only on this thread though. nothing is interesting elsewhere

well i thought seeing as though you were having such a good time....

Carry On Spamming

0880-Sid-James-Laughing.jpg

you all keep replying so i keep feeding and yes it does amuse me

1388 views people just cant help but have a look.

From Wikipedia...

Troll: An Internet troll or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
I would also included people who make posts just for attention and viewing figures.

So if you admit we are all feeding a Troll... and we don't allow Trolls on the forum, should i ban you?

(To be honest iv banned people much quicker and for far less in the past, but im trying to throw you a rope here... however comments like you just made will get you banned and i don't want to be seen to 'toy' with you, so unless you really want to go i suggest you stop baiting people).

ok you guys win.

this thread is closed [for me]

ok i'll do you a favour and lock it. Also because you insist on turning your pm's off, i'll give you your final warning here.
Any more baiting on the forum will result in you being banned. I think i have been very patient with you, and like i said i wouldn't often give people as many chances. Use your time here to view photos and read information, stay away from off topic discussions altogether (especially seeing as tho they bore you so much). Do this and you will still have access to TPF, however one more offense and you will get no more warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back