this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are their a lot of snapshottish and amateur pictures? Yes. But there are still a lot of good shots showing up around here.

I like the silly threads and the banter, if you don't, why not just ignore them?

i do ignore them.

but i click to read something interesting about photography and whens its not its wasting my time.

do anybody go on any other forums i may be interested in?

What old posters? You've been a member since August. That's (counts on fingers) seven months. I haven't seen a big decline in the "old" posters in that time. Granted, I'm trying to remember the last time Charlie or Matt posted, but I'm guessing it was way before August.

Our lives aren't solely photography, you know. We are friends. We horse around with each other. If you think the quality of the pictures posted has declined, post some. Offer feedback. I've been doing the same. (That's not a plug for my pics, btw.)

We all work to make TPF work, Jols. I understand if you're disenchanted with things at the moment, but seriously, things'll change. They always do.

this thread is turning into the kinda ones that bore me.

ive done the googling and found other places.
i will be back now and again but pastures new await me.

I usually stick around here, but I sometimes chime in on the dpreview forums, or just read this or that about some obscure lens. It seems like people over there are just made of money though, lots of people with consumer grade lenses on D3's. Dentists no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back