this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you would have 196 but it never shows me a confirmation code

wdwd.jpg

Ah, yes that makes sence, that is the forum registration. I asked denis to remove the link entirely and he gave me a reason why he can't...I can't remember it off hand but...

Forum registration is disabled, It's an effective antispam thing. Registering on the main site gives full acess to the forums all in one account.

Here is the link that does it all

[Super Spam]

Then loging into the forum uses the same username and pasword set for the main site account.

They are seperate but at the same time one

and twelve hours later and still your jabbering on

i go to bed wake up and your still talking about this same boring thread

just like you are :er:

if you don't like this forum just go, how difficult is it?

you wine and moan about the silly threads and banter on here yet this part of the forum is called OFF TOPIC, now, baring in mind this is a photo forum that means that this part of the forum is for us members to talk about anything other than photography.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE BANTER AND SILLY THREADS
DON'T LOOK HERE

As for saying the photos that are posted these days have gone downhill, well, how about YOU post some photos that are oh so bloody good and teach all us idiots how to use a camera as some of us are not professional photographers like you must be. I'm sorry my animals in the snow and all the other photos I've posted of late are so crap by your standards but hey, like I care :er:

Seriously get a life!! there are people being murdered, raped and starving to death and you go on and on and on and on and on about how this bad this forum is.

If you don't like it leave

I like it how it is and I plan on staying and I'm not changing my ways.

It may seem strange to you but the world is full of people who do not think the same as you, they do not like the same things you do, they don't like the same music, they don't like the same food, they don't like the same clothes: in short, they have completely different ideas about life and how to live it.
You may find this thread, and our conversations, boring but that is something you will just have to learn to live with.
From my perspective (because I can't speak for anyone else) I find this thread amusing - but only because of your antics.
You claim to be "bored" by "silly threads and banter" but you keep coming back here to see what is happening and making posts. You must only be doing that because you have some interest in this thread for if you did not then you would not bother to come back at all.
Now, being interested in something is the antithesis of being bored so your claim to be "bored" by our "silly threads and banter" is quite clearly not true. Therefore you are either lying to us, deluding yourself or you have absolutely no idea what the word 'bored' means.
This gives you two choices: read a dictionary and stop your rather pathetic immature posturing or go away and don't come back.
Whichever one you choose to do rest assured that we won't give a monkey fart.

I believe that there really is no point in posting this thread since those who really don't care won't respond and those who do will probably be irked by it and respond. Of course, the later was the hope of the OP. After all, a discussion forum is a place for discussion. So, I don't believe the OP when he asserts that he is surprised that the thread lives on. He is actually happy to have created a thread that receives so much attention. In his mind, might this thread put him above being the boring person he is afraid to be? Probably.

jols, why don't you jump in on discussions and take part? When you participate, you will see, fun and interesting conversations happen. Marginalizing yourself is, indeed, boring.

I believe that there really is no point in posting this thread since those who really don't care won't respond and those who do will probably be irked by it and respond. Of course, the later was the hope of the OP. After all, a discussion forum is a place for discussion. So, I don't believe the OP when he asserts that he is surprised that the thread lives on. He is actually happy to have created a thread that receives so much attention. In his mind, might this thread put him above being the boring person he is afraid to be? Probably.

jols, why don't you jump in on discussions and take part? When you participate, you will see, fun and interesting conversations happen. Marginalizing yourself is, indeed, boring.

been there done that got bored

just like you are :er:

if you don't like this forum just go, how difficult is it?

you wine and moan about the silly threads and banter on here yet this part of the forum is called OFF TOPIC, now, baring in mind this is a photo forum that means that this part of the forum is for us members to talk about anything other than photography.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE BANTER AND SILLY THREADS
DON'T LOOK HERE

As for saying the photos that are posted these days have gone downhill, well, how about YOU post some photos that are oh so bloody good and teach all us idiots how to use a camera as some of us are not professional photographers like you must be. I'm sorry my animals in the snow and all the other photos I've posted of late are so crap by your standards but hey, like I care :er:

Seriously get a life!! there are people being murdered, raped and starving to death and you go on and on and on and on and on about how this bad this forum is.

If you don't like it leave

I like it how it is and I plan on staying and I'm not changing my ways.

like you say its off topic and its dicussion.

long may it last.....................................and it probably will........................................the reason i keep coming back is because simply ...................i can

You can yes... for now... depends how you carry on, if you want to act like a troll you'll get banned.... then you can't.

I think really we should all just acknowledge that this whole thread is just an obvious attempt at getting some attention.... it never really mattered what the subject is... but unfortunately it ended up being all negative attention... however, you reap what you sow.

whatever

this is what usually happens those who disagree with the royals get banned

if nobody replied to this thread it would of died so there must be an interest.

it was revived after laying dead for a month.

tells you something

a troll only carries on when fed.

and you are feeding this thread all the time

that is if you think im a troll which i am certainly not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back