This forum moderated by human?

TestbotforumKZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I collect unmoderated base of forums. I do not wish to create problems. I respect work of moderators. Please if this forum moderated by human , remove this topic and I shall remove you from the base. Thanks ;)

Human might be stretching things a bit

they say they are human.

BUTwe are unsure!!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

291244864_5ebed99d55.jpg

Oh, this is a thread that cries out for a response by Hertz. He'll ask the probing questions.

6.gif
32.gif
1.gif
70.gif
11.gif
43.gif
15.gif

Hi, I collect unmoderated base of forums. I do not wish to create problems. I respect work of moderators. Please if this forum moderated by human , remove this topic and I shall remove you from the base. Thanks ;)

All your base are belong to us now.

I think it's a highly evolved form of monkey.

Oh, this is a thread that cries out for a response by Hertz. He'll ask the probing questions.

My race don't do that any more*. Way too messy - and you humans seem to enjoy it.

*We were looking for your brains so we could examine them. We now realise that we got your anatomy totally wrong. You keep them in your shoes, right?

you where right, we keep them in our pants

That would be just the males? Females of your species are built differently down there. This would explain what that cluster is (we thought it was some kind of fruit - or possibly a legume. Trying to ripen them won't work then) and it will also explain why you earthmen keep calling women 'brainless'.

Message to self: move invasion plans forward as we now know their weak point. The evidence shows that earthmen have the brains of hamsters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back