This forum...

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is putting me behind on school work...

I'm addicted!

I have a mid term this week that I haven't even REMOTELY studied for... I have to do it tomorrow... I have a car to clean out, homework due Wednesday night... AND a Philosophy class that starts Wednesday night... OMGOSH! lol

Just thought I'd let you all know ;)

Well this little post isnt helping much either is it? :lol: Procrastination is just a natural part of the human condition. Saturday mornings are my worst, it is my laundry day.

lol, no... this post isn't helping..

neither is this one...

or the rest of them that I will probably post tonight because it is 11 p.m. here and I have ZERO motivation to even BEGIN studying and writing out my one page of notes for my test... :/

Im in the same boat.lol So i feel ya!
Midterms in Math today. ( which i am not exactly prepared for,.. MATH IS THE DEVIL!) and Finals Friday in my Nursing class... (easily done)..but still, not ready! and this forum ..well.. you cant just post ONE...or see one... LOL next thing you know.. a ton of tabs are open on your browser and hours have flown by, then you " AH, CRAP!".. hahaha:lmao:

So now both of you will be staying up all night drinking many pots of coffee or energy drink to catch up. Actually I think you do better under a little stress. Well it sounds good. Enjoy!

I got caught up :) I won't get my grade in my
midterm until the 23rd. This week coming up is spring break and everyone had until today to get the midterm done. So our teacher is just going to grade them all o er spring break. I just started a philosophy class this week and am planning on taking spring break to do as much work as i can. It might be spring break from school but as a single mom an full time student, I don't get a break ;) lol

I have spent a LOT less time on here since starting school. Have not had any mid terms yet but have had 6 test/quizzes so far and A's on all....only 1 94% the rest at least 100% :)

Good job Jen! I had planned on no spending time on the Internet once classes started, but statistics just isn't as hard or as much work as I thought it was going to be.

I got an 80% on my midterm! :)

I'm happy with that for now ;)

Would love to see what i screwed up on though ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back