This guy is crazy

Yep he is insane!
It gave him a chance for some great shot and got him the angle he wanted but what he had to suffer with (with many of those illnesses having long term effects) is more than I would want to go though. Lions about to eat you is one thing but those illnesses :(

Personally I would have used a remote control setup or some sort of floatation/cage setup for some safty in the field. Being safe is always important not just for yourself, but for the animals you watch - nothing gets animals hunted and shot more than a comfirmed "man killer" so if you do get killed it can quickly harm those animals that you were viewing.

Yep he is insane!
It gave him a chance for some great shot and got him the angle he wanted but what he had to suffer with (with many of those illnesses having long term effects) is more than I would want to go though. Lions about to eat you is one thing but those illnesses :(

Personally I would have used a remote control setup or some sort of floatation/cage setup for some safty in the field. Being safe is always important not just for yourself, but for the animals you watch - nothing gets animals hunted and shot more than a comfirmed "man killer" so if you do get killed it can quickly harm those animals that you were viewing.

Definitely.

Although I wouldn't be worried about the lions so much. Those diseases and stuff creep me out. One of the few things that scare me, is things that can seriously hurt me that I can't see (like the stuff he contracted).

Yep he is insane!

Definitely.

Although I wouldn't be worried about the lions so much. Those diseases and stuff creep me out. One of the few things that scare me, is things that can seriously hurt me that I can't see (like the stuff he contracted).

Seen this a week or so ago...crazy! I agree...the stuff living in that water freaks me out more than the wildlife!!

Those dieases and poisonous spiders are what scare me most!
those and some snakes with poison - but most the spiders -- even without poison (have you seen them they are dinner plate sized some of em are!

Those dieases and poisonous spiders are what scare me most!
those and some snakes with poison - but most the spiders -- even without poison (have you seen them they are dinner plate sized some of em are!

Yea. Poisonous critters make me nervous too. I've never seen a big one, though I always wondered how I'd react to a camel spider, but I never ran into one in Baghdad. I'm sure I'd have been running away like a little girl though.

The length of time that guy sat there is mind boggling. I think I could have done it for a few days or maybe a week. But hell, 3 months? Lunacy.

Fantastic Shots and determination. We complain if we have to get to early to go on the trips. My hats off to this man.

Most reactions

Back