This guy is SUCH A CATCH!!!!

Holy carp, what a nutter. When he lists the reasons why he thinks she may not have called....wow!! Is this guy stuck on himself, and out of touch with reality, or what!!

I wonder how many of his list of reasons are his own history?
That or he really does think he is the centre of the universe

I wonder how many of his list of reasons are his own history?
That or he really does think he is the centre of the universe

I'm thinking a lot of the mental stuff IS his own history.

Someone on the forum that I found this one posted this:

His real name is James Sears and the phone call has gotten him a whole lot of publicity and put him BACK in the headlines.

Why was he there before? Because Sears is a former doctor who lost his license to practice more than a decade ago after being criminally convicted of sexually assaulting female patients.
dimitrylover.png

the second call could be me :p

Seriously...major catch. Just listen to this phone call and TELL me that this guy doesn't make you SWOOON!

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

Aside with all other articles - to me his approached is sound like a defeated man from a start. The text I highlighted with red font indicate the defeated personality:

I am a single, I have no trouble meeting women, I mean women approached me 6 to 7 times a day.

The woman she called must have refused his approach in the real meeting. There is no reasn to speak like this except in state of defeat. Unfortunately that was his opening statement.

But I am particular what I like, you are extremely elegant.

He compensate the above defeated statement with praise, albeit not free praise.

I could not take my eyes off you even your friends were very jealous. Even if they say they weren't, they were envious of the fact that I approached you.

There is no need to read or listen the rest, he revealed himself right from the start. He has no confidence in himself in this approach. His second message reveals more (he was an unemployed), but with a false start like that the rest are also in tatters.

He sounds dreamy ... :) ... after all, he says himself that he's a complete catch and has nothing wrong with him.

LOL, that guy is an idiot. :)

I hope the poor girl's mother didn't die!

It keeps saying its taking too long to respond... Does anyone have another link? It sounds funny!

wow, i don't know how she could've resisted the childhood abuse or mother's cancer comment...

Saturday Night Live couldn't have come up with a script that funny....

Who talks like that??!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back