This guy must be a riot at parties....

I can honestly say that a thought like that has never crossed my mind. How does someone think of scat like that? :?

NakedAnt said:
I can honestly say that a thought like that has never crossed my mind. How does someone think of scat like that? :?

Thinking about it is one thing but actually doing it - that takes a special kind of person.

danalec99 said:

I understand mental illness so I'm not too upset about the guy who sent the emails. Even if it's just an excuse that "he doesn't remember writing them" it really pales in comparison to the above link.

I rarely swear, but seriously... WTF?

miscreants? scum of the earth? no, they are so much worse than that. those words don't do justice. i can't think of any that do.

Thankfully there is far more good than bad comming out of all of this.

Walt said:
Thankfully there is far more good than bad comming out of all of this.

Im not being mean...im just curious...what good? please say something so I can feel a bit more relaxed about this issue :)

The outpouring of donations / supplies by people around the globe. For example my local coffee shop employees donated all their tips they got with a sign on the jar saying so. Stuff like that, self-sacraficing.

I think what they are trying to say, Arty...is that it is bringing out the good in people...bringing people together for a good cause. Uniting over tradgedy.

Most reactions

Back