this is cool webcam

There is another croc now.
This cam just rocks. I think im gonna buy a plane ticket and fly there. Then jump in front of the camera and scare the hell out of y'all.
Probably will be caught by a lion soon after that.

doenoe said:
There is another croc now.
This cam just rocks. I think im gonna buy a plane ticket and fly there. Then jump in front of the camera and scare the hell out of y'all.
Probably will be caught by a lion soon after that.
:lmao:
That would definately freak me out... ;)

what would freak you out, the scaring bit or the being eaten by a lion? :p

BTW............that dripping sound that you hear...........its makin me go to the toilet...........constantly.

They change the view.

this is so cool. i finally get to see something! a zebra just left, and then a croc showed up :)

theres birds. then the bush started moving and it's a monkey thing and he's making sqkeeky noises :) then a bunch of them just passed. i could watch this all day!

the cameras moving!!!! neato. it stoped at a pile of rocks and i cant tell is thats an ostrich or not. way cool, they zoomed in. its some kind of bird an there's two :)

If you wanna see a croc... there's one there right now!! He's been swimming ruond the lake for a few minutes now. and Keeps going up to the edge to take a swipe at the gazelle things.

WOW and there's a big warthog too with a bird on it's back!

Awww... and there's a baby pumba too! It's so cute!!

Yeah, I'm seeing alot of crocs now! There's actually one sitting on land right now with a couple of birds not far off in the water. Brave things they are since there are about 2 other crocs that I see about 6 feet away in the water! lol

Pamela

Can't take screenshots unfortunately... unless anyone knows how to get around it???

I'm watching big ass gazelle things and big ass ostriches!

a wart hog just slipped and fell in the pond but hasn't come out :confused:

"please tune back during broadcast hours" What the............???? They took away my live. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......*sniff*
Ah man.......when will it come back.......i need it
ahum..uhmm....no i dont need it......really im not addicted......really, im not.
NO PUT THE DARN CAM BACK ON

i've got the feed

there's 5 hyenas...wonder if they're laughin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back