This is CREEPY!

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
http://www.holyshiite.com/caver/

go into the site and read the whole story, it's worth it! i kno it's probably fake but it's pretty scary nonetheless and a good read (there's even photographic proof!) . there's another site supposedly made by his sister trying to find him. :meh:

there was an additional site that i saw when i first read it that was made by his "sister" a few years later, trying to contact him. kinda sad :meh:

OK, I admit it...I couldn't be bothered to read it...can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version in 5 sentances or less? I got to like page 2 and got bored...I assume that it's a haunted cave?

jocose said:
OK, I admit it...I couldn't be bothered to read it...can someone give me the Cliff's Notes version in 5 sentances or less? I got to like page 2 and got bored...I assume that it's a haunted cave?

so these guys find a hole in a cave and decide to open it up and crawl in. in the process all kinds of wierd stuff happens. they send a friend in and he comes out completely traumatized. but they continue and the main guy goes in the passage, and finds a room, breaks his flashlight. in-the-dark-horror ensues. finally makes it out of the passage. their climbing rope gets yanked away by some unseen entitiy. his friend supposedly sees it and is in shock. they both experience psychological trauma. need medication and such. lsat journal entry says that he's going back to the cave, and it ends there. his "sister" made a website (which i can't seem to find again), in which she is hoping somehow to reach him.

it's best to read it in the words of the man himself, what i just wrote doesn't do it justice. when you read it in his words it's much more frightening.

slickhare said:
so these guys find a hole in a cave and decide to open it up and crawl in. in the process all kinds of wierd stuff happens. they send a friend in and he comes out completely traumatized. but they continue and the main guy goes in the passage, and finds a room, breaks his flashlight. in-the-dark-horror ensues. finally makes it out of the passage. their climbing rope gets yanked away by some unseen entitiy. his friend supposedly sees it and is in shock. they both experience psychological trauma. need medication and such. lsat journal entry says that he's going back to the cave, and it ends there. his "sister" made a website (which i can't seem to find again), in which she is hoping somehow to reach him.

it's best to read it in the words of the man himself, what i just wrote doesn't do it justice. when you read it in his words it's much more frightening.

Thanks slick...I think you did just fine, and I appreciate it. It doesn't sound like my cup o' tea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back