This IS Friday, isn't it??

Big Mike said:
Props for that. Feeding a captive animal, a live rodent is definitely a No-No. I feed all my snakes frozen/thawed mice.

I usually buy the mice in bulk, and keep then in the deep freeze. It's so much cheaper and easier than buying and whacking live ones.
I'd love to start buying frozen in bulk but the minimums are a pain with a baby snake as she is growing like crazy right now and her food size changes every other week. Then there's Elvis, who we bought as an adult, was obviously fed live prey so switching to fully dead prey has been a slow process of feeding fresh killed (still twitching) When they're both eating the same size rats I'll definitely be buying bulk.

You having (or heard of) rodent supply problems in your neck of the woods? Demand is totally wiping out the supply here in the states right now with back orders reaching well over a month. Having to visit my local rep store once a week isn't so bad though as I always cruise around and see what new reptiles they have.

Tequila Rose is a Strawberry Liqueur(sp?).

It's not something you can drink to get smashed on, cause it's sweet and shiz. But I can drink a hell of a lot more of that than straight Tequila. *shudders at the thought*.

Shot's of Jagr hit the spot though.

bace said:
Tequila Rose is a Strawberry Liqueur(sp?).

It's not something you can drink to get smashed on, cause it's sweet and shiz. But I can drink a hell of a lot more of that than straight Tequila. *shudders at the thought*.

Shot's of Jagr hit the spot though.
Now you sound more like a rave-boy. :lol:

I had my Ball since late august. It was fed live hoppers by the guy i bought her from. Then i fed her a f/t pinky mouse, ate it. Then tried a f/t pinky rat, were i rubbed a pinky mouse on, ate it. Then just a f/t pinky rat, ate it. And now she eats f/t weanling rats. Couldnt be happier with her, she is a great eater.

Oh and i saw 7 seconds (crappy movie) and Danny the dog (or Unleashed) just now. That was a pretty good movie.

terri said:
You pouring? ;)

Absolutely! :drunk:

Along with Corona, margaritas (regular and berry), Blackstone Merlot and an assortment of BBQ'd goodies... tri tip, boneless pork cutlets, chicken breasts and tequila lime shrimp. When should we expect you? :mrgreen:

photogoddess said:
Absolutely! :drunk:

Along with Corona, margaritas (regular and berry), Blackstone Merlot and an assortment of BBQ'd goodies... tri tip, boneless pork cutlets, chicken breasts and tequila lime shrimp. When should we expect you? :mrgreen:
It's a 4 hour flight, babe. See ya soon! ;)

Tammy...ugh! I should know better than to read your Friday threads....I WANT BBQ. There are no BBQ places near here, the closest is a Famous Dave's 40 minutes away and we don't have a grill. So now I have to settle for a Llyods BBQ pork sandwich :drool:

terri said:
Now you sound more like a rave-boy. :lol:

What the hell does Jagr have to do with raving?

I've only JUST started hitting the Jagr, with scantily clad Jewish girls at rock clubs in tiny underground basement clubs.

I suppose that could be called raving.

bace said:
What the hell does Jagr have to do with raving?

I've only JUST started hitting the Jagr, with scantily clad Jewish girls at rock clubs in tiny underground basement clubs.

I suppose that could be called raving.
That's what I meant. I see it a lot when my friends play out at local clubs.

A bit touchy over the "r" word, are we? :mrgreen:

photogoddess said:
Just let me know when to pick you up from the airport. :mrgreen:
I'll have an extra package in hand, too, about 11x14. ;)

Booze and frozen dead rodents!?! I'm kind of glad im working all weekend. eeeeek!

terri said:
That's what I meant. I see it a lot when my friends play out at local clubs.

A bit touchy over the "r" word, are we? :mrgreen:

Maybe.

Only cause ravers are stupid drug doing idiot, and i'm just a drug doing idiot.

Most reactions

Back