This is just plain weird....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow! Sounds like she is doing well now. I can't imagine the ordeal the family has gone through since her birth.

Nytmair said:
yeah, that's a little gross

It's not her fault. she can't help looking that way dude. It is disturbing due to it's oddness but I don't find it gross. :confused:

I find it disturbing...but what I cant understand is the fact that the head is so well shaped...did it have bones and blood? and perhaps even a dead brain?

mygrain said:
It's not her fault. she can't help looking that way dude. It is disturbing due to it's oddness but I don't find it gross. :confused:

i never said that it was her fault... but i just think it looks disturbing... gross and disturbing are pretty close to the same thing IMO...

Nytmair said:
i never said that it was her fault... but i just think it looks disturbing... gross and disturbing are pretty close to the same thing IMO...
No prob and no offense Nyt. I just thought it sounded a bit mocking that's all. But if you meant no harm then I retract my earlier insinuation. my bad.

Nytmair said:
it's cool, thanks man :)
KEWL! lets watch a tomato dance!!

tomater.gif

artemis...

The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said.

i remember reading about the case in the dominican republic last year. it was sad. :(

the part of that story that stuck with me the most though was that when the healthy baby would nurse, the lips on the second head would move like they were suckling. :shock: that part i found sightly disturbing. and i'm not easily disturbed!

it's just all so sad. :( the other baby had a little face and everything. it must've been so hard on the parents.

Most reactions

Back