Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I demand a refund :lmao:

Well.....my sump pump has been working it self stiff (I have to literally go and un jam the float the day before yesterday, and my brother had to do it yesterday as well.) but here are some shots from my kitchen window.

100_2968.jpg

100_2969.jpg

100_2971.jpg

As you can see it was still raining, it was also raining when I went to bed, The river is up as well, I got some shots of that too and sent them out, They won't leave untill tomorrow morning. I was a little pissed because I had hoped on onehouring them so I could have them tonight but noooo.....one hour is down because we're a bunch of chaep bastards in this town.......

Ach, so the times have come where the river need not even rise above its river bed to flood your garden ... the water comes out of the ground just like that? Oh dear. Let's hope that pump is not going to give up its ghost then!!!!! :shock:

Ach, so the times have come where the river need not even rise above its river bed to flood your garden ... the water comes out of the ground just like that? Oh dear. Let's hope that pump is not going to give up its ghost then!!!!! :shock:

Yup, The little pond wanna-be puddle off in the distance occures with every rain fall just never to that magnitude, but rarely does the one form under the window like this.

Thankfully even if the pumg goes they are fairly easy to come across around here albeit expencive this time of year.

Most reactions

Back