TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
ava2.jpg

not really scary. its a girl drinkin a juice box. nothing scary about that. oh you meant your PP. haha.

It's actually more cute than scary. The only thing of interest to me other than the innocent expression is the viewer's vantage point.

For possibly scary, I would try raising the camera. Looking down on the girl might evoke a little more creepiness to the shot.

I like the image otherwise.

Nope. Not scary.

Maybe if the figure in the back was coming *towards* her, in a menacing way.

But no.

It's great to see you steppin' up your PP efforts. :thumbup:

That juice the little girl is drinking is tainted with pesticides!!!

I have to agree with the others on this one. I see what you were going for on this and it could be pretty cool but it needs composed different. Let me ask... Were you thinking of this feel before you shot it or were you in PS and you slid a slider and said OOoo? Think before you shoot on something like this. If you have the chance to reshoot try and old structure not new walls and outlets and no one else in the picture. You like to PP so try to get the girl with a plain background and layer it onto another old style shot like the B&W you just posted. I dont know how to make it come out this way because I dont own photoshop but others might or might not chime in. That could be old. That could look creepy! you trying for the look of dead girl from the 1800's right? Ghost? Oh yeah drop the capri sun! not a good try tho. you can do better!

did you mean the guy in the boxers looming behind her? That is kind of creepy.

juice boxes and white boxers

er111a, your avatar reminds me of E.T.
I know it's you with a camera, but after I made the ET connection I can get it out of my head.
It's like a weird optical illusion.

Sorry, I just needed to share that - no offense intended.
I feel better now.

Most reactions

Back