Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:hail: You know you can do it, you've worked hard, you've passed everything you were asked to pass (I think), and they can't take it off you even if you do fall over :hug::

Woooooooot!!! Yayyyyy Nabero! Congratulations on your impending graduation. Shoulders back, head high, and work that stage....you OWN it!!!

grad-smilies.jpg

YAY you can do it!!
But if you don't then I will be forced to dance around the Nature/Landscape gallery naked and believe me you don't want that happening

YAY you can do it!!
But if you don't then I will be forced to dance around the Nature/Landscape gallery naked and believe me you don't want that happening

would prefer her to do the dancing :p

yay! anyway! :D

Pals.jpg

Even Buster is smiling for you. You can do it!

Somehow I never found this thread!! Thank you everyone! Your encouragement and advice has been a huge help! I made it! :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Guess I'm as surprised as anyone to see this pop back up - what were you looking for to find this then?

Was just clicking around and it happened to pop up on my screen...can't quite remember how. Thank you for starting it! Oh, I've posted your candy...and the chocolate you sent arrived the other day! Thank you!!!...much better than a Hersey bar ;)

Oh good. Was a little worried that US customs might have taken exception to it, especially the bar of Cuban.

Slightly off-topic, but I arrived back in Saudi in the early hours of this morning. Saudi customs took a deep exception to my boxed set of series 2 of 'Rome' DVDs. Should have read the bit on the box where it said 'contains scenes including strong sex' - they tend to have issues with that sort of thing - won't be seeing those again I don't think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back