This is what could happen to you.

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes at 2:30 in the morning sitting around a campfire lends to some pretty crazy stuff.

1. Normal boring moon shot :(
2439557555_c6533a12a9.jpg

2. Our college minister is from OK. :mrgreen:
2446724645_7106119b9f_b.jpg

3. For those of you Facebooking :lmao:
2446720515_b41599cf79_b.jpg

4. NGen is a Colloge Group at our church.
2446729007_6a510833bb_b.jpg

That is actually really good light writing...I've tried this a bit and some people can't even make it legible...let alone neat like this.

nice flashlightmanship. i like the third one, without the text, it would be a ballin' alt portrait idea.

Cool pics. I am going to have to try that.

yup third one would have been cool without the writing.. nice work though, looks good.

Umm..Amazing is spelled with an "S"

That is so cool...never even attempted anything like that...even if I did, it wouldnt turn out anything near that.

Thanks guys...

Yes, I agree that they would better shots without the text but the text is there for a reason. I know that Amazing is spelled with a Z but in our circle of friends they all say it with an S so we have an alternate spelling for amazing.

Thanks again for all the comments.

great pics, i played around with this for awhile too, found little led lights that can be turned on and off make perfect brushes

I know that Amazing is spelled with a Z but in our circle of friends they all say it with an S so we have an alternate spelling for amazing.

Alright then, explain your way out of number 3! It's "you're it," not "your."

Kidding aside; this is good stuff. As stated, it's nice and legible.

Alright then, explain your way out of number 3! It's "you're it," not "your."

Kidding aside; this is good stuff. As stated, it's nice and legible.

Touche... LOL... Yes, how about I blame the person doing the writing cause I set up the shot and had friends doing the writing...

Ha... this is really cool. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back