This is what happens when you shoot a roll of Double X

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Twice by mistake, i knew i had a roll missing from my holiday but couldn't find it because i had reloaded it

098-XL.jpg

Here we go, now Gary is in double exposure thing. Twice the fun.
On the other hand your marking of exposed rolls sucks. :bouncingsmileys:

Knucklehead! Do you not rewind the leaders all the way back into the cartridges? It would seem so, at least this once! Oh well, double exposures are often pretty cool. This one's not too bad. I recall you had some fine double exposures a few years back, involving a television repair shop, as I recall. Those were awesome doubles!

Even assuming it's NOT 35mm, how does one manage to load a roll of film twice?

Knucklehead! Do you not rewind the leaders all the way back into the cartridges? It would seem so, at least this once! Oh well, double exposures are often pretty cool. This one's not too bad. I recall you had some fine double exposures a few years back, involving a television repair shop, as I recall. Those were awesome doubles!

This one

img378-XL.jpg

But, it is 35 mm. And wait until you expose 4x5 twice by accident. Or develop clean sheet.

But, it is 35 mm. And wait until you expose 4x5 twice by accident. Or develop clean sheet.

Let me know when 4x5 film comes in rolls.............
Long time ago, but you would need an aerial photography camera.
But anyway, why did you assume Gary is not using 35mm film ?
DXN comes only in 35mm format.

....But anyway, why did you assume Gary is not using 35mm film ?

Never used it and never heard of it, so I don't have a benchmark to go off of. I don't dabble in Brit film.

Never used it and never heard of it, so I don't have a benchmark to go off of. I don't dabble in Brit film.
Ha ha ha ! DXN, pure American stuff. Made, still, by Kodak right here, in USA. Truly proffesional, never catered to amateurs in 35 mm cartridges. Full name is Eastman double x negative.

Ha ha ha ! DXN, pure American stuff. Made, still, by Kodak right here, in USA. Truly proffesional, never catered to amateurs in 35 mm cartridges. Full name is Eastman double x negative.

The last time I saw Kodak 35mm film in MY neck of the woods (as opposed to right here in Toronto USA) was about 8 years ago when I found an old roll in a box of odd stuff.

Ha ha ha!

Most reactions

Back