This is why I do not do weddings... (5 images)

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Our dearest freinds got married Saturday. I swore up and down that I was not going to take photos. Long story short; these are my faves from the big day. Let me know your thoughts. The photos have not been edited.

Balloon floor
baloonfloor9uw.jpg

The happy couple.
blurrykiss6un.jpg

Cord
cord2qf.jpg

Cindy & Eric
cindyeric7fn.jpg

DiscoBall
discoball8bs.jpg

The happy couple is DIZZY with happiness, aren't they?
So dizzy that their photo got all blurred...

The idea of the balloon on the floor is good. Technically though... well, you know that yourself, right?

Cord is in too much sunshine, and Cindy and Eric ought to have been in either an upright photo or you should have moved your camera slightly downwards, don't you think?

The disco light photo does not appeal to me that much because of the bright window - if it had been only the sparkles on the wall and out of the light, I might have liked it better.

hah with the second one, you better not do weddings - the couple might not be so proud with out of focus shots :):)

Thanks for the input gang!!! I could never shoot weddings professionally. I really stink at the spontaneous portrait deal. Which is why I am proud of these. Except for the "happy couple shot". In my infinite wisdom I had the camera on selective focus. After 5 blurry shots they were whisked away by the so called pro photographer. The shot is definitely out of the ordinary, but I think it is a little too far out.

Most reactions

Back