This is why...

I saw this on Fox News yesterday. I just freak when I see this. I hope he had insurance! I'd love to know how this worked out.... trashed cameras? Lenses? Flashes? Did anything make it?

If they were 1 series bodies & L lenses, I'd guess that they were probably fine.

KmH beat you to the punch.
Doh!

Surely Canon stuff is fully waterproof. He'd make a great Canon Explorer of Light. Traversing a body of water to get that oh-so-perfect photo of the new bride and groom walking down the aisle. That's dedication.

Love how the video guy follows the photographer's fall and not the B&G lol.

I understand Youtube took the video down because of copyright issues.

Obviously the wedding shooter guy/dip got to the videographer and some serious moola changed hands. :lmao:

If he were a smart businessman, he had insurance. But, since most people are just damned fool idiots...

Wow, I'm a little surprised that there is zero sympathy for they guy.

I think his biggest fault is the way he was 'in the way' of the B&G as they walked down the isle. I would never impede them like that. Get your shot then get out of the way.

But as for falling in the water, that could happen to anyone, even if they weren't being an idiot at the time.

But as for falling in the water, that could happen to anyone, even if they weren't being an idiot at the time.

I agree with you about being in the way of the couple, a definite no-no in my books, but it looks to me like that must have been first time he was in that church.

Wow, I'm a little surprised that there is zero sympathy for they guy. ...that could happen to anyone, even if they weren't being an idiot at the time.

I have sympathy for his family... just as I would if he had stepped in front of a moving bus. That was no small fixture he tripped on... not a rise in the sidewalk... not a ripple in a rug. Not easy to miss, in plain sight. And he had just walked past it seconds before.

Idiota.

Most reactions

Back