This mornings sun rise

chris82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shutterbugs.myfreeforum.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I finished work this morning at 6 am and im absolutley nakered,But I see that there isnt a cloud in the sky so I decided to go on a shoot.Out of all of the 50 odd shots these three are the best of a mediocore bunch.Please tell me whats wrong with them so I can learn from it.

Oh yes,I already know that there a little out of focus.:) I was so damm cold I couldnt stop shaking.

1)
aroplane.jpg

2)
glory.jpg

3)
sun.jpg

I'm really a fan of #2...I like the thought behind #1, as well as #3 (though the blown out sky is a big negative from me)...but #2 hits it

Cool shootin man. I really like the first two shots. Might be my wonky eyes, but the horizon looks a little tilted in the first shot. Could just be the landscape too. Nicely captured Chris.

My favourite is 1 here, but also I think the waterline is a wee bit tilted.
And I would crop of part of the sky to move the horizon line up (but leave the clouds intact) ... I think the texture of the water and the reflections come out nicest in 1.
The reflection in 2 is so blown-out...

Great chris my fav is number 1

okay. i'm jealous .. lol. been trying to capture sunrise every morning on way to work. yet get n othing like this. #1 is my fav.

1 and 3 are best. 2 is rather average i would say.

1 lacks a bit of sharpness .... in terms of colour it is nice though. maybe smaller aperture (larger f-stop number) and a tripod would have done.. but then the plane might show motion blur ;) not an easy situation.

horizon seems tilted.

I think they all contain some nice mood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back