This picture is a mess!!

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother took this photo, and it's the only one where the older girl, Hanna, is smiling...ever! I would love to surprise my brother with a nice print of this, but the sky is overblown, she has hair in her face, it's blurry, and there is a tremendous need for fill flash. Arghghghg. Anyone care to give it a go? When I try it, the faces get too orange.

4xqpu90.jpg

Two beautiful girls with tremendous smiles. I can't PP worth a wooden nickle, but someone should be able to fix the sky. I wouldn't worry too much about the hair in her face, especially if it's a natural state, and it looks as if.

Two beautiful girls with tremendous smiles. I can't PP worth a wooden nickle, but someone should be able to fix the sky. I wouldn't worry too much about the hair in her face, especially if it's a natural state, and it looks as if.

Thanks! :) The older girl NEVER smiles...and never hugs her younger sister, so this is a parent's dream photo! If only my brother knew how to use his camera, hee hee. (Shhhhh....don't tell him I said that!! :greenpbl: ) The younger girl is a ham, and I plan on taking tons of pictures of her when I visit them next month!

I'm sorry, but the sky can't be fixed, and you cannot create detail where information doesn't exist.

As I said

I can't PP worth a wooden nickle, but someone should be able to fix the sky.

And as Sw1tchFX said

I'm sorry, but the sky can't be fixed, and you cannot create detail where information doesn't exist.

How about cutting them out and dropping then in on another backdrop? Maybe even the same location (if feasible), but on a better exposure? Just a thought, but what do I know.

Well you can make it exist. You could possibly fake it by taking another picture of the sky and overlaying it. But this is a touchy subject sometimes and may start the whole what are you, a photographer or a graphic artist debate.

Well you can make it exist. You could possibly fake it by taking another picture of the sky and overlaying it. But this is a touchy subject sometimes and may start the whole what are you, a photographer or a graphic artist debate.

Call it what you will, but it is the only thing that can some what save this photo. It is a mess, but with some more work we may be able to further improve it.

4xqpu90-2.jpg

Tyler, you're a life saver!! ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) My brother is going to be so happy!! (where's the kissing icon??) :hug::

Thanks for the challenge.

I take bad pics all the time I don't have ps but I have Lightroom so here is my try
197182819-L.jpg

I don't know if it is any better I just thought I could give it a shot

holy crap...those girls are going to be trouble in a few years :lol:

very nice fix guys

Do you have a larger version? While someone can edit and re post this small version...480x600 pixels isn't going to give you a good print over 2x3 inches.

I didnt do anything to the sky....I worked on the oldests face.

4xqpu902-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back