Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Google Maps

nikon_cir.png

Attachments

• nikon_cir.png
    nikon_cir.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 161
My D610 came from South Carolina so I did a quick google search to see where they had something down there, and I just kept getting results for Nikon Circle shown on the map.

Does this indicate that Nikon shooters circle around and then end up with Leicas?

Does this indicate that Nikon shooters circle around and then end up with Leicas?
Yes, but some take a left and end up with Minoltas.. for the others who took a right, they reach a dead end. :lol:

Canon is the actual name of that county. You'd have to zoom right out to see it

Yep, nothing like living at the entrance to the water treatment plant. Wonder what that means???

Besides Canon choose a more populated area. San Diego.
Google Maps
Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 17.53.01.png

Sorry, but it's San Diego and that not "Canon" street...see the diacritical tilde (the culicue for English-speakers) over the n? [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ñ ]

Ñ......

That's an entirely different letter than the letter n...the diacritical tilde differentiates N from Ñ, and the tilde indicates the letter's sound is pronunced as "énye"...you are actually looking at "Canyon Street". Nice try though, but wrong....an entirely different language, and it is Spanish for "Canyon street".

Canyon in Spanish English to Spanish Translation

English: canyon

Spanish: NOUN
1. cañón (m)

Yes, but some take a left and end up with Minoltas.. for the others who took a right, they reach a dead end. :lol:
or, in my case, start on Minolta and turn onto Nikon.

Sorry, but it's San Diego and that not "Canon" street...see the diacritical tilde (the culicue for English-speakers) over the n? [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ñ ]

Ñ......

That's an entirely different letter than the letter n...the diacritical tilde differentiates N from Ñ, and the tilde indicates the letter's sound is pronunced as "énye"...you are actually looking at "Canyon Street". Nice try though, but wrong....an entirely different language, and it is Spanish for "Canyon street".

Canyon in Spanish English to Spanish Translation

English: canyon

Spanish: NOUN
1. cañón (m)
Dude, we have got to buy you a sense of humor.

BUY A SENSE OF HUMOR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back