This stuff only happens to me..

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to Legoland yesterday.. I thought I uploaded my pictures to my work computer today.. I did, but somehow don't know where they saved.. I went to load them on my lap top.. I ERASED THE PICTURES FROM BOTH MY CAMERAS MEMORY CARDS..

I had a picture of this man with the biggest lens I have ever seen. I was going to ask you all about the size and why he needed it that big..

I've lived in San Diego my entire life (with the exception of a year in middle school and then my 4 years of college), and I've still never made it out to Legoland.

Can you scan your computer for most recently modified files? I paid for a program not long ago that retrieves deleted files from memory cards. Works like a charm!

Memory cards often come with an add for programs that can retrieve lost/deleted images. Look them up if the shots are important to you.

I FOUND THE PICTURES!!!

Now, to save them and take them home..

I paid for a program not long ago that retrieves deleted files from memory cards. Works like a charm!
which program?

I bought Disk Doctors. Disk Internals didn't work for me, but DD recovered over 600 RAW (CR2) files for me with no loss of quality. I ended up paying $70 or so for a lifetime ownership of the software. Not bad.

Most reactions

Back