This sweet face <3

I like the image, but to be honest, I'm NOT a fan of this processing; it makes the child look almost jaundiced.

Hmmm... I definitely don't see a yellow tone on my end?

the second is definitely better IMO! I also saw the color tint in #1. im not much a fan of basket pics but thats quite cute.

More? You HAVE to be kidding! :boggled:
Let me point out to you that they very rarely grow up, move out, marry Prince (or Princess) Charming, and then look after you in your old age.
They grow up, break your heart, move out, screw up, come back, drain your bank balance, screw up some more, break your heart again and then A) move overseas or B) occasionally answer calls and only call you when they screwed up yet again and need money... or variations of A + B.

I love mine dearly but I often wonder if we should have gone for a couple of hamsters instead.

Granddad, I will strongly recommend cats. :p

Yes very sweet face. But no way does it make me want another LMAO. I prefer the second edit as well :D

Granddad, I will strongly recommend cats. :p

Done the cat thing, they were nearly as bad + they got fleas. I'll stick to hamsters. ;)

(Sorry OP - it's been a stressful year. My wife and I may move to a deserted island with no communications and count the fish in the sea.) ;)

Most reactions

Back