This Weekend?

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This weekend we (my family and I) are going up to Frederiscksburg, Texas for a Porsche Boxster rally. There will be around 60 cars and of course twice that many people. :)
We are leaving today at 2. It will be really awesome because I don't think we've had a vacation in about a year...
I'm going to be taking lots of pictures so be expecting some next week. haha

What are you doing this weekend?

Absolutely nothing.

First and last months rent, and last weekends shinanigans has left me pennyless. I shall lament in my own filth, and possibly try doing something productive.

Well, since we don't have the boys we thought we do something wild and crazy...

So, we're going to spend tonight editing photos from our last two shoots. Then, tomorrow is when the real fun starts! We're going to finish pulling up the carpet tiles that were in the basement, clean and paint the floor, take a trip to the dump, move all the furniture from our bedroom downstairs, paint our old bedroom for the boys and move all their stuff into that room. That will take up the weekend and possibly into early next week as well.

I have a Saturday class this term, so I will be there from 8-10:30 tomorrow morning :(

Dealing with the home inspection and everything for the house today and then I have to work 2-10:30pm on sat and sun.

oodles and oodles of fun!

(but at least I'm not moving furniture or ripping up carpet .. yet!)

AlisonPower said:
Then, tomorrow is when the real fun starts! We're going to finish pulling up the carpet tiles that were in the basement, clean and paint the floor,

Similar, I've got tiling the bathroom floor (courtesty of our greyhound who has ripped up the previous flooring during a thunderstorm)... unless, of course, I can think of a particularly imaginative excuse ;)

Well I did yard sales this morning. Nothing to interesting today, but im kicking myself for not buying a n64 with a couple games, couple joysticks, etc.

Then the rest of the day I watched some cartoons, took a nap, and watched more tv. Then in an hour and a bit im going back on the desktop and do some collage work with some wedding pictures.

I was the bestman/photographer a week ago. It took me like an hour to choose the best pictures out of the 200 I took digitally *I took most of them, but someone took the pics that I was in as well*, and then another 5-9 hours to work on them on the desktop. I really hate glasses, hehe, and flash glare. Yet another reason to get a proper camera, and use an off camera flash. Im down to 80 pictures from the 200 +. :0)

Then tomorrow is sleep in a bit, then Church, then maybe the flea market. I want to check out that old mf camera again. He wants $32, I wonder how much I can talk him down. Then out to supper with my aunt.

Most reactions

Back