This weekend's shots: My daughters

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I finally got my OWN kids out to take some shots that weren't too "snapshottish", and pretended they were clients. We didn't have much time though, and I feel like these are rushed.

Also, I feel like a terrible photographer because I can't get my OWN daughter to smile naturally. Nothing I can say or do can get her to change her smile, and it's pretty, but looks forced. I assure you, it's not.

Anyway, here they are:

434218381_b4946ef446.jpg

434218223_7cf09273e0.jpg

434218105_1d587c1945.jpg

434217897_81ebd7e74d.jpg

434218526_cd77c972fd.jpg

434217325_873d733e5d.jpg

Oh I love em! The last one is my favorite!

I love the next to last one...

It does look like you've got some WB and saturation issues in some of these. Maybe intentional?

Oh, and for the smiling, try saying, "underwears!" It works with my kids, but with clients you get some strange looks. :blushing:

I love the next to last one...

It does look like you've got some WB and saturation issues in some of these. Maybe intentional?

Oh, and for the smiling, try saying, "underwears!" It works with my kids, but with clients you get some strange looks. :blushing:

I said to Abbigail, "did you smell that? Allison just farted"... and it was a good shot.

I like the saturation of these, was going intentionally for a ultra colorful look, because when I print on the crappy Walgreens near me, we lose colors and they don't POP!

The fifth one down is great! Lighting, pose, and especially the vignetting softness around your model. Lovely ladies and the older one has a glint in her eyes.

I love the second to last! Such a cute little model! Lovely photos!

I do like the shots but the color just looks a little off on moost of them mabye a little too much color correction.

Nothing I can say or do can get her to change her smile, and it's pretty, but looks forced. I assure you, it's not.

I had the same problem for many years I think I learned how to smile about 4 years ago, I'm 29 now. My parents would tell me to just relax but no matter what they said my smiles always looked forced. It wasn't till I was about 25, that I looked in a mirror and found out how to smile. What's funny is now when I smile I really have to think about it, but my smile looks a lot more natural now.

Most reactions

Back