Thom Yorke

I changed my sig several hours ago....... listened to it about 6 times already..... its the dogs balls...... i love thom york in a non homosexual way. :mrgreen:

I'd say everyone buy it NOW..... but i know alot of people wont like it..... im fine with that.

Archangel said:
I changed my sig several hours ago....... listened to it about 6 times already..... its the dogs balls...... i love thom york in a non homosexual way. :mrgreen:

I'd say everyone buy it NOW..... but i know alot of people wont like it..... im fine with that.

and sorry dude, but that beating heart in your sig is totally homosexual. Um, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Arch is a stud, so he can get away with beating hearts like that. :lol:

So...what is the sound here? It's a good sign hearing that it takes several listens to get into it.....are we talking ghosts of early Radiohead, or the later stuff that made my ears bleed? :mrgreen:

terri said:
Arch is a stud, so he can get away with beating hearts like that. :lol:

So...what is the sound here? It's a good sign hearing that it takes several listens to get into it.....are we talking ghosts of early Radiohead, or the later stuff that made my ears bleed? :mrgreen:

true...maybe in england beating hearts for a man aren't thought of like that.

It's sparsely electronic...Black Swan is the early single, but its chorus contains a naughty word so I don't know how much airplay it'll get (they play it on sirius and KEXP though). Haven't given the whole album a proper listen yet...It certainly has the potential to grow.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
and sorry dude, but that beating heart in your sig is totally homosexual. Um, not that there's anything wrong with that.

the beating heart in my sig is saying i love the album...... i.e. I :heart: NY..... get it?..... its unfortunate i have to explain that.

santino is right..... The Eraser is the result of thom listening to alot of electronic artists from the Warp record label..... around the time they made KID A.... so there's not much guitar stuff in there..... but it is genius.

sorry...the quote was actually from seinfeld, i should've used smilies. I don't care if you like men or women, you have good taste in tunes.

and has anyone heard the silversun pickups yet? I just heard them on a VW commercial which was interesting.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
sorry...the quote was actually from seinfeld, i should've used smilies. I don't care if you like men or women, you have good taste in tunes.

and has anyone heard the silversun pickups yet? I just heard them on a VW commercial which was interesting.
See, I knew that....I thought it was funny...

Hmmm, so....sounds like this might be one to plunk the bucks down on. I seldom have a problem with anyone branching out and trying new sounds, as long as we have fundamental song elements...you know, those pesky things like melody and rhythm. :lol: I can't do much pure electronic, it's like someone else's bad acid trip.

Most reactions

Back