Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1:
england00_01_114.jpg

2:
england00_01_115.jpg

hmm, must be two bloopers, so nobody writes a comment :p

i like them..i wish I could travel the places you to go. It's a whole different universe on that side of the world.

you know two years ago was the first time I'd seen Stonehenge, went passed them in a car on the way to meet The Utterly Butterlys, and the only thing I thought when we went passed was "ain't they small" oh and the fact that they still haven't got round to putting the roof on

i like them..i wish I could travel the places you to go. It's a whole different universe on that side of the world.

Europe is really great and very diverse for the small space it occpies on the map ... but the rest of the world is very interesting too! :) Also your country has a lot to offer!

you know two years ago was the first time I'd seen Stonehenge, went passed them in a car on the way to meet The Utterly Butterlys, and the only thing I thought when we went passed was "ain't they small" oh and the fact that they still haven't got round to putting the roof on

Drove past them on the 303 towards London about 20-30 times, from the road they really do not look large, but walk closer and they get more impressive ;) ... and visited them I guess 6-7 times.
My relatives live in walking distance (Amesbury), so my first visit there was with 16 ;)

Also the whole area has so much to offer in prehistoric things ...

the only thing I thought when we went passed was "ain't they small" oh and the fact that they still haven't got round to putting the roof on
:lmao:

Small or not, it's still something I'd like to see. Alex, you managed to get a shot without people in it...is that difficult to do?

I prefer the 2nd, it has more of a mysterious feel to it

Thanks

Small or not, it's still something I'd like to see. Alex, you managed to get a shot without people in it...is that difficult to do?

well, if the sun is low, then the tourist are already in their coaches on the way to their hotels ... but then Alex comes ;)

Actually, the inner circle is off bounds these days ... you can get in, but it costs you extra money and it only can be done in late evening.

I very much like the second and its additional patch of ... ah. No. I won't say.

My friend, you know, "hamburger" ... she's going to Wiltshire in her summer holidays. She booked her holiday home there only the other day.
Myself, I have never been there so far. Never. :cry:

Dude, you get around!!! Regardless, i like them.

Most reactions

Back