Those Nikon B*stards!

Patm1313

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those Nikon fools! I buy they're D40, and what? They come out with a preview photo for their D90 exactly like the one I took months before it came out! It's not just like my photo, it's almost the same composition and exactly the same subject!

I'm buying a Canon next time Nikon, tsk... tsk...

Picture: http://www.nikonusa.com/Assets/Digital-SLR/25446-Nikon-D90/Photography/25446_D90_ER3.jpg

D90 page with picture:http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-SLR/25446/D90.html

The picture I took:
DSC_0672.jpg

Yes you should switch to Canon.

Canon preview images are so poor (see those of the new 5D mkII), that they would not dare steal my Canon images since they would not fit in there ;)

Oh my! Never ask me for help in this forum and I will never give you C&C on anything you post here. Your picture of a bee on a flower was done in July. My photo of a bee on a flower was done in May! I can't believe you would do that!

seriously? lol
I very much doubt he/she is serious, as nor was I with the above....

Oh, and FYI, my flower is happier. When a flowers petals are raised it's "happier" because it has better temperature conditions and has received better nutrients.

Those Nikon fools! I buy they're D40, and what? They come out with a preview photo for their D90 exactly like the one I took months before it came out! It's not just like my photo, it's almost the same composition and exactly the same subject!
So? You can't have a copyright on the composition, colour and what-not, only on the exact photo you took. Who knows, maybe they never even saw your photo. You seriously think it's not possible that 2 of 6.7 billion people might have a similar idea? Don't be foolish and petty.

I'm, considering that, and if I wasn't underage I would sue their sorry souls.
You enjoy pointlessly losing money?

So? You can't have a copyright on the composition, colour and what-not, only on the exact photo you took. Who knows, maybe they never even saw your photo. You seriously think it's not possible that 2 of 6.7 billion people might have a similar idea? Don't be foolish and petty.

Dude. Sense of humor. Rent to own! :lmao:

That's too funny that the pic was that close to yours... looks like the same flower species and everything. What are the odds? :lol:

NIKON... IN YOUR LENZ... STEALIN' YER PITCHERS!

Guess someone didn't get it.

Most reactions

Back