Those who hate flower photos - DO NOT LOOK!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some roses for those who LIKE flower photos - all of these were to be found in a flower bed close to the swimming pool where my daughter exercises every day, and when on one day she came out late from her training unit, I took advantage of the spare time I had waiting for her to take her back home and photographed these different roses. Hope you like them.

8sept08rosen1.jpg

8sept08rosen2.jpg

8sept08rosen3.jpg

8sept08rosen4.jpg

8sept08rosen5.jpg

8sept08rosen6.jpg

8sept08rosen7.jpg

8sept08rosen8.jpg

Pick the one you like best ... it's my present to you :D.

Oh wow! All of them are lovely, but the first two especially are my faves...you've captured all the subtle shades of colour, and the edges of the petals are so deliciously crisp and sharply in focus.

I m not a big fan of flowers to be honest but they are amazing photos and if I had to pick one I would say tha no 2 is the best I dont know why really maybe its the lighting and composition that attracts me to this one.It would be a great greeting card aswell.

Wow awesome macros.....I am in love with all of them...What setup did you use?

Canon 350D, Sigma DG 70-300mm, sometimes in its macro settings, sometimes not (I think). F13 throughout, at ISO200, and a shutter speed of mostly 1/200, and sometimes 1/320 sec. All manually set, and all handheld (I made a sight of myself to all passersby as it was, climbing about in that flower bed, and doing so WITH a tripod would have been even ... erm ... you know ...) .

Love, love the 1st one...I don't know if it's the colour....I love the composition and light/shadows.

You mean to tell me....there are people who :flower:DON'T LIKE FLOWERS PICS:flower:!!???

Lemme at 'em! :playball:

yes i hate flowers but not these one..

Great colors... great definition.. great work! :drool::)

What if I only somewhat dislike flowers, but don't actually hate them outright? Is it okay to look then?

;)

Great captures Corinnna! I'd say I like #8 the best since it's a little different than the rest.

Uhm, flowers .... but for flower shots they are actually quite OK :p

I like the first one, and the second one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back