Thought i'd throw this out to you guys first, D1h

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im selling my Nikon D1H along with 3 (4 if i can find it) batteries and charger. This has been my baby for a short while but i need to sell it for money. Its in great condition but not all of the batterys hold a full charge (thats why i have quite a few). Im also including a Lowepro Stealth Reporter 300 AW bag.

This is an awesome camera. For those of you who have never handled a pro body will have trouble understanding the difference. Everything is super fast and easy to use. The second shutter button is a blessing when shooting a bunch of verticle frames. Its is very well weather sealed and has a super solid feel. The 5fps is alot faster then what comes with beginner DSLR's.

I plan on putting it on eBay and craigslist so i have pictures and a video i plan on putting on youtube. So lemme know if anyones interested.

$400 For Camera, batterys, charger and bag.

Thanks!

Would you be interested in letting the bag go for a decent price? I'm in need of a good one, and the stealth reporter would be ideal. Send me a PM if you'd like to talk prices.

Sorry
Its all sold =)

Most reactions

Back